Thursday, 6 October 2011

My first blog experience

I have never heard about any blog,I only came across it in english class.When I created my blog I was so excited and impressed because blogger.com guided me throughout creating my blog.I also got some help here and there from my english lecturer,the funniest part was when I recieved a call from a private number not knowing who it was,I answered the phone with excitement and I even replied to everything she was saying,my lecturer came and I was afraid for her to scold me as I was talking on the phone but to my surprise she just laughed because it was a call from blogger.com, everyone was laughing at me.It's such a great opportunity to use my blog and such great experience as I have never used a computer before.This blog has taught me a lot and it is the right place to go to especially when one has problems.It has brought laughter into my life as I did not really like laughing.It's such a great honour to be introduced to such a fun website that brought amusement to my life and believe me this blog keeps me going and I think it has become part of my routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment